Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One Week In And It's a List

  1. It's been a week, and I'm already like: Seriously? Blog? Again? For goodness sakes!
  2. I work 9-10 hours a day.
  3. That's my day job.
  4. It's one of those unusual jobs that comes sans lunch or other breaks. I eat standing up (sometimes walking) and I listen through the bathroom door for sounds of potential mayhem while I pee.
  5. When the day job ends, I have an hour to shower and change.
  6. Next is my night job. More of an evening job, really
  7. That one might be an hour; it might be 2.
  8. There's another half hour, or 90 minute commute, depending on the day.
  9. Then, depending on the night, or the hour, I help get the kids ready and down to bed.
  10. And then, along with my equally exhausted husband, I collapse.
  11. Today was my biggest playgroup so far, for the day job.
  12. I had 7 kids here, all under 5, for 3 hours this morning. (Only need 8 for the nursery school, so this is good news!)
  13. I had 4 kids for the rest of the 9-10 hour day.
  14. The night job was 2 hours tonight.
  15. The commute was 90 minutes.
  16. The dinner was reheated leftovers.
  17. The couch was (is) comfortable.
  18. The blanket was (is) warm.
  19. Can our exhausted protagonist make it to 20?
  20. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... 
                                   (goodnight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment